Caravan Fire Safety
In Australia there are more than 330,000 registered Caravans & RVs. Fire Rescue department report hundreds of Fire incidents in Caravans & RV's a year. The Country Fires Act and Regulations, 1989 requires fire extinguishers to be provided in each caravan. When staying in a caravan, having a working smoke alarm, fire extinguisher and fire blanket is just as important as having one in your home.
Make Sure Of the Followings:
- Install smoke detectors in your sleeping area and dry powder fire extinguisher and fire blanket near the exit door.
- We recommend that you have following safety equipment's in your Caravan: fire blanket, smoke alarm, fire extinguisher.
- Gas cylinders should be kept outside the caravan. If you suspect that there is a gas leak, turn off all appliances and the main cylinder valve, open all doors and window.
- Ensure that all electrical and gas equipment fitted is tested and in good working order.
What We Offer?
We specialise in the supply, installation and maintenance of Caravan & RV's fire extinguishers, fire alarms and Fire Blankets. Browse Our wide range of catalog or Get a no obligation free quote today.
- Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers
- Water Fire Extinguishers
- Powder Fire Extinguishers
- Foam Fire Extinguishers
- Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blankets
Potential Cost Savings
We have saved many of our clients up to 50% of fire safety costs, get a comparison quote today!