Did you know? ELECTRICITY CAN KILL YOU IN 30 MILLISECONDS!
Employers and facility managers must provide a safe working environment for employees and any occupants of their buildings. One key component of providing a safe working environment is making sure the potential for any type of electrical fire is minimised as much as possible.
Electrical fires are particularly challenging because they can start unexpectedly, require specific procedures to extinguish, and could cause serious damage, injuries or fatalities. Australian Standards require that all employers provide a safe work environment. If your location is not compliant with these standards you may face notices, fines, imprisonment or closure of the location.
An electrical test and tag process can help you to identify any potential risks in your location, and help you to design a plan to address any problems. Fire Safe Services has extensive experience with electrical fires and what is needed to prevent them. The services provided can include:
- Comprehensive fire risk assessment
- Electrical testing and tagging of all appliances, outlets, and equipment
- Identifying key risk areas
- Fire emergency plan development
- Fire safety equipment installation and inspection
- Complete training of personnel
Fire safe services offers following services to clients to make sure they are fire safe:
- Electrical Safety Testing
- Electrical Testing & Tagging
- Emergency Exit Light Testing and Maintenance
- RCD Testing - Fixed & Portable
- Microwave Leakage Testing (EMR)
- Electromagnetic Emission (EME)
- Interior Lighting Testing (LUX)
- Scheduled Electrical Safety Testing
- Power Point/Electrical Outlet Testing