IS YOUR FIRE EQUIPMENT AND FIRE SAFETY SYSTEM PREPARED FOR AN EMERGENCY?
Many fires could be minimised or avoided entirely if proper equipment maintenance is performed on a regular basis. If you are caught off-guard by a fire event and your equipment is not properly maintained, the consequences could be dire –
- Property damage
- Building infrastructure damage
- Loss of income or jobs
As part of this regularly scheduled programme, our experienced technicians will:
Why Service Your Fire Equipment and Systems Regularly?
By implementing routine fire safety equipment inspections and maintenance services you can be ready for any fire emergency. Fire Safe Services has a maintenance plan that will fit your location’s needs. The services provided include:
- Professional inspection from highly qualified technicians
- Comprehensive maintenance evaluations
- Scheduling that is convenient for your location
- Compliance with Australian Standards, laws and regulations
Peace of Mind
- Peace of mind that your fire safety equipments are fire ready and should combat fire at times of need. Fire Safe Services will provide the best fire safety maintenance plan for your location at prices that are easily affordable. Contact us today for more information!